Knifing Commando Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapie's awesome squad:3 is looking for the 1e challenge

3 posters

Go down

Chapie's awesome squad:3 is looking for the 1e challenge Empty Chapie's awesome squad:3 is looking for the 1e challenge

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:15 am

Chapie's awesome squad is squad from KCA, we are just searching for a CW against other members of KCA as our 1e challenge. So if you have your own KCA squad or just want to play a CW with your friends against us go ahead and leave a responce.

Rules:
-No PP unless both teams agree
-No Tonics
-Sarge stamina boost bandages and fireproof underpants are the only widgets allowed
-no mando's
-our member total is 4 so 4 vs 4 or lower
3 matches
CC VV and MM tie breaker

Everything else is allowed

So if you want to challenge us add me on Xfire =KCA=Chapieboy and we can discuss the War.

Back to top Go down

Chapie's awesome squad:3 is looking for the 1e challenge Empty Re: Chapie's awesome squad:3 is looking for the 1e challenge

Post by HC. Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:13 pm

HC.
HC.
BFH Admin
BFH Admin

Male Posts : 1238

Back to top Go down

Chapie's awesome squad:3 is looking for the 1e challenge Empty Re: Chapie's awesome squad:3 is looking for the 1e challenge

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:02 pm

I asked Eagle and he said it would be oke to make a group of people to fight in ClanWars

Back to top Go down

Post by raggedTHORN Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 am

who are your 'squadmates'?
raggedTHORN
raggedTHORN
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

I...I did? o.o...
Duh..Did I have a hangover again...LeFu

I'm actually not sure about all those 'squad ideas' you got there. I guess I've to re-think about that. Oh, and even if you've a lot of topics you want to open, please stick to one or two main topics.

Eagle
Phatal Crew
Phatal Crew

Male Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by raggedTHORN Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 am

Eagle wrote:I...I did? o.o...
Duh..Did I have a hangover again...LeFu

I'm actually not sure about all those 'squad ideas' you got there. I guess I've to re-think about that. Oh, and even if you've a lot of topics you want to open, please stick to one or two main topics.

eagle, i know this is the wrong place, but could you pm an admin if you want another pc captain to help?
raggedTHORN
raggedTHORN
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum