Knifing Commando Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 10:22 am

In game name(s): 48Gene (hero), weru234 (display name), NAKEDSTARK (hero), Fatasspanda (hero) Eightysixbottles (hero)

xfire: gene48

Facton: My main faction is a nat. I have 2 Royals.

Main class(es) and lvl: I play gunner, and mainly commando. Level 30 Royal Gunner, 19 Nat commando, 21 Nat soldier, 3 Royal soldier. 20 Nat gunner freeloader

Why I want to join KCA: I am looking for a clan that is not full of kiddies and will adapt to my playing abilities and skills. I have been playing FPS since Wolfenstein 3D and I am enjoying the strides that the graphic department has taken since first person shooters were developed. Hopefully, this clan will be as much of an enjoyment as it is when playing with RSAS. I am not officiated with that clan, but earned enough trust to mod that server. I earned it quickly too. Hopefully I will be able to do the same here.

Last edited by weru234 on Tue May 25, 2010 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed some things, cleaned up.)

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Hello and welcome gene48,
Thats a few very good reasons to join KCA,
So after reading it over and over i've decided to give u my vote to join,
Although i dont have the right to let u in KCA,
The higher ranked people in KCA should check this out soon,
They have the deciding vote,
I wish you good luck,

If u wish to ask a few questions or just have a talk, contact me on xfire: Evanju (along with a reason for adding me eg. im adding u because i am pending an app to join KCA) Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum