Knifing Commando Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karvaparta's application to join KCA!

5 posters

Go down

Karvaparta's application to join KCA!  Empty Karvaparta's application to join KCA!

Post by Parta Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Hello there!

I would be interested to join your guild, but unfortunately i have only level 16 commando. However, I put this application to you, because i can get it quickly and easily to lvl 20. I can also buy a Battlefunds if there is a need. I understand if you can not take me because i do not meet the requirements, but the decision is yours!
I would like to tell you something about me before the application. I am 17 years old student from Finland, so I have time on weekdays and on weekends to play. I've played Battlefield Heroes over 2 years now with small breaks and i own four heroes. I use all my characters except Puolukkapuuro. We Finns are known for persistence and of course our mad partying skills! cheers

Application

In game name(s): Karvaparta
Link to player profile*: /en/player/2288755684
Most played Faction: Royal
Hero names + Class + Level: Karvaparta is level 24 Royal Soldier, Pelastaja level 13 Royal Gunner, Silakkapihvi soon level 17 National Commando and Puolukkapuuro 10 National Gunner. (Names in english: Hair Beard, savior, herring Beef and lingonberry Porridge)
Xfire: karvaparta
How did you hear of the KCA: Battlefield Heroes forums! I saw shadowslayer84 reply to someone.
Why you want to join KCA: I would like to play with other players, and this seems a good option!

Parta

Back to top Go down

Karvaparta's application to join KCA!  Empty Re: Karvaparta's application to join KCA!

Post by SmallFire Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Pretty sure you should be able to join,but what do i know im not a mod :3
SmallFire
SmallFire

Male Posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Karvaparta's application to join KCA!  Empty Re: Karvaparta's application to join KCA!

Post by Kransu Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Get the mando to lv 20, then mod can look this again...
Toivottavasti pääset.
Kransu
Kransu
BFH member

Male Posts : 2259

Back to top Go down

Post by steffer Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:32 pm

well he has a lvl 24 soldier what we could use in clanwars(lvl 25 rule is shit lvl 24 is the same :>)
steffer
steffer

Male Posts : 1372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 pm

What kransu sed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Khari wrote:What Steffer sed

Fix'd

Back to top Go down

Post by raggedTHORN Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 pm

depends

how close is your lvl 24 to 25?
raggedTHORN
raggedTHORN
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 pm

PeterZwegat^^ wrote:
Khari wrote:What Steffer sed

Fix'd

Level req for soldiers or gunners is 26 btw.
Just saying

Eagle
Phatal Crew
Phatal Crew

Male Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by raggedTHORN Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 pm

in that case: lvl up some more, then you cna join Smile
raggedTHORN
raggedTHORN
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down