I want to join ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want to join ^_^

Post by Reaper on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 am

In game name(s): furry_love_^_^
Link to player profile*: battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2304560000
Most played Faction: National.
Hero names + Class + Level: Check the profile. Nuff' said.
Xfire: I NO HAZ... I'll get one soon.
Location: Iceland.
Age: 16
How did you hear of the KCA: Reaper told me. Reaper is really awesome and I think he is cool, and everyone in the clan, and in the world, loves him. Especially BlindBoyLevy.
Why you want to join KCA: Ya'll were begging me to join.

Extra Note: Yes, it's me, Reaper. And uhh... I'm posting the application for mefriend. He wouldn't be a member through BFH, of course. If anything, he'd be a member through S4 League (a game that we don't support... Yet.) and so I ask if he please be a trial member or something? Trust me he fits right in :3 Just give him a chance and talk to him on mumble. He will not talk on the forums. He shouldn't be allowed to do so because.... Oh for fucks sake, look at how he spelled "Wanna/Want to" in the previous topic T_T He is a horrible speller... He talks good English, though ^^.

Reaper
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 am

This guy seems legit. :3
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Chimpie on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:36 am

Hmm I dunno. If we're gonna let ppl join for games we don't play and to not join the forum, what basically is the point in joining? Ill wait for other ppls opinion on this, but I'd say no...







Don't let the world change your smile, use your smile to change the world Wink
avatar
Chimpie
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4785
Reputation : 225
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands (in a tree with monkey friends)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 am

Well, everyone was begging him to join... That counts for something, right? And we have 2 "Other Games" channels on Mumble. I play S4 League and I'd greatly recommend it to anyone in the clan. The game is... Sorry, but it's a tad better than BFH.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Alpha-319 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 am

I dont get the point why he wants to join anyway.




avatar
Alpha-319
BF3 Admin
BF3 Admin

Male Posts : 404
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 20
Location : Linz / Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by blindboylevy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 am

Denied imo.
No game to join, no reason to be here.




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Alpha-319 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:56 am

Dazage wrote:Well, everyone was begging him to join...
Whos 'everyone'




avatar
Alpha-319
BF3 Admin
BF3 Admin

Male Posts : 404
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 20
Location : Linz / Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Skrumpf on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:59 am

Can't he just get on mumble without joining the clan? It seems rather stupid to join a clan if you neither play the same games as them or will be on the forums.

Skrumpf
BFH Admin
BFH Admin

Male Posts : 170
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Chimpie on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 am

Well thats why I said to wait for other opinions. Maybe the ppl who begged could give a reason to make me think otherwise, but I stick to my point that I dont see if there will be no forum activity nor game activity what the point of getting into a clan is.
He's free to enter mumble and chat with others, but mumble on its own is not enough for me to let someone join.







Don't let the world change your smile, use your smile to change the world Wink
avatar
Chimpie
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4785
Reputation : 225
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands (in a tree with monkey friends)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by ZwegsThar on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 am

He isnt meeting the requirements so no imo.
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 am

Once more, they were BEGGING him to join. Ask Red about it, hear his opinion on the matter.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Alpha-319 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 am

Once more, who are "They" and why beg some1 who doesnt even fit the requirements.




avatar
Alpha-319
BF3 Admin
BF3 Admin

Male Posts : 404
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 20
Location : Linz / Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by ZwegsThar on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 am

Alpha-319 wrote:Once more, who are "They" and why beg some1 who doesnt even fit the requirements.

I remember when I wanted to join but my Mando was just lvl 19 or 20 and I had to level it up too even though I was playing every day on the MC server.

Thats why we got rules.
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by CrazyE147 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 am

Iceland rlly :O
Oh my, I tought I was special ._.

CrazyE147
BFH member

Male Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-09
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 am

Alpha-319 wrote:Once more, who are "They" and why beg some1 who doesnt even fit the requirements.

"They" are SmallFire and Red. I think there were others, but I didn't notice.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by blindboylevy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 am

Stop lying >.>




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by ZwegsThar on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 am

Well my opinion is : Not accepted

If we make one exception we will soon have to make more and more.


Rules are not rules if they do not apply for everyone!
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by guinas on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 am

i don't think he should be able to join, nothing against him cuz i never met him, but... i will have to agree with the no exceptions, cuz it would create a bad environment
just saying.
avatar
guinas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Male Posts : 1460
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 27
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

And so I say; F all you guys D:

He has a level 30 on LoL, which is a clan game. So I honestly don't see the problem. Sure, there are BFH requirements, but he can't play the game because the updating doesn't work for him. He's uninstalled and tried to reinstall, but nothing seems to work thus far. He's working on it.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Alpha-319 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 am

So now you say he plays LoL?

Still i dont get the point of joining when you say he isnt active in forums etc.

blablabla... idc




avatar
Alpha-319
BF3 Admin
BF3 Admin

Male Posts : 404
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 20
Location : Linz / Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:04 am

I'm not saying that he won't be active, I'm saying that you won't understand what he's saying T_T cen u unrestnd me naw? no? meybe?

And yes. I didn't know he played a lot of LoL but I played with em' recently and he seemed to have had been playing much more of it.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Fire on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 am

Dazage wrote:I'm not saying that he won't be active, I'm saying that you won't understand what he's saying T_T cen u unrestnd me naw? no? meybe?

And yes. I didn't know he played a lot of LoL but I played with em' recently and he seemed to have had been playing much more of it.

well you need to be able to speak English to be in this clan, othervise we would be filled up with Brazilian Mordekaisers -.-




Eagle: He is Asian, Asian....like Asian

*Fire joins the channel, saying something*
Eagle: Lolwut, you sounded like Met
Fire: Yeahhhhh, I'm Met!!
Eagle: Naahhh, Met is too awesome
Eirik: Ye, true
Alpha: Met is....uhmmm erhm.....ya Met.
*Channel is rofling*



Fire: emma stone is in this movie
Eagle: ..Oh god what has this guy done to you


Fire: oh yeah got Bioshock :p
Fire: Very Happy
Eagle: The amounts of fuck you cannot be taken by steam


Red: Fapping is not counted as a hobby

Eirik: Sooo Fire, tell me your story, dinner bai
Rest of Mumble: WTF
avatar
Fire
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4005
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Wherever i wake up in the morning

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FiresStream

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by guinas on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:58 am

oh a LoL player, well
its up to all of you mods and admins
we have more than enough of you to make a valid poll
and if nobody thought about this yet, maybe giving the guy a trial is a good idea
since we're copying SB, lets do it correctly
avatar
guinas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Male Posts : 1460
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 27
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by HC. on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:03 am

Can you give the proof that he has a level 30 in LoL?
Like in BFH we need to see his account for proof that he qualifies.

And like Fire said, he needs the capacity to write proper english.

Looking through the thread, I see you mentioned SmallFire & Redslaya. So he should be accepted because these 2 members ''recommended'' him? No offense but I think the rest of the clan may have opinions aswell about this. ^^

As for the game LoL isn't co-operating with his computer we can understand. But what if the game will never work? Then he has no specific game that he playing in the clan. You could tell him to make a new application when he can play again, or he wants to join on other terms.

avatar
HC.
BFH Admin
BFH Admin

Male Posts : 1238
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 22
Location : ARUBA BABY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Alpha-319 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:17 am

Funny how they didnt posted anything on this yet even tho they 'begged' him to join.




avatar
Alpha-319
BF3 Admin
BF3 Admin

Male Posts : 404
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 20
Location : Linz / Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:22 am

Fire wrote:
Dazage wrote:I'm not saying that he won't be active, I'm saying that you won't understand what he's saying T_T cen u unrestnd me naw? no? meybe?

And yes. I didn't know he played a lot of LoL but I played with em' recently and he seemed to have had been playing much more of it.

well you need to be able to speak English to be in this clan, othervise we would be filled up with Brazilian Mordekaisers -.-

He speaks perfectly fine English... He's dyslexic or somethin' so he fails at typing.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:25 am

HC wrote:Can you give the proof that he has a level 30 in LoL?
Like in BFH we need to see his account for proof that he qualifies.

And like Fire said, he needs the capacity to write proper english.

Looking through the thread, I see you mentioned SmallFire & Redslaya. So he should be accepted because these 2 members ''recommended'' him? No offense but I think the rest of the clan may have opinions aswell about this. ^^

As for the game LoL isn't co-operating with his computer we can understand. But what if the game will never work? Then he has no specific game that he playing in the clan. You could tell him to make a new application when he can play again, or he wants to join on other terms.


I think you misunderstood. Battlefield Heroes isn't working for him. LoL is working fine. Also, I don't know how I can post a link to his profile or somethin' on LoL, I mean I just have a level 7 so yeah... i are nub.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Dazage on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:26 am

guinas wrote:oh a LoL player, well
its up to all of you mods and admins
we have more than enough of you to make a valid poll
and if nobody thought about this yet, maybe giving the guy a trial is a good idea
since we're copying SB, lets do it correctly

I already suggested trial....
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by HC. on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 am

Tip: Please, edit your posts, don't make new ones....It'll just spam the thread.

Dazage wrote:
HC wrote:Can you give the proof that he has a level 30 in LoL?
Like in BFH we need to see his account for proof that he qualifies.

And like Fire said, he needs the capacity to write proper english.

Looking through the thread, I see you mentioned SmallFire & Redslaya. So he should be accepted because these 2 members ''recommended'' him? No offense but I think the rest of the clan may have opinions aswell about this. ^^

As for the game LoL isn't co-operating with his computer we can understand. But what if the game will never work? Then he has no specific game that he playing in the clan. You could tell him to make a new application when he can play again, or he wants to join on other terms.


I think you misunderstood. Battlefield Heroes isn't working for him. LoL is working fine. Also, I don't know how I can post a link to his profile or somethin' on LoL, I mean I just have a level 7 so yeah... i are nub.

I think you just misunderstood me. I used Battlefield Heroes as an example.
As for the LoL link, you can always ask our nice clanmembers about how to accomplish this. ^^


Last edited by HC on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HC.
BFH Admin
BFH Admin

Male Posts : 1238
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 22
Location : ARUBA BABY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Gast on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 am

Too low level imo...

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by blindboylevy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 am

He wants to join but he can't post this by himself?
It's easy to go to mumble but not to this site or what?

Don't want.




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by ZwegsThar on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:58 am

Active on the site by logging in and posting on a regular basis.
He cant do that if he isnt able to write proper english.

We let people in once for MC only....because they were friends of some peeps in here. And what happened then -> everyone was unhappy about it.
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Chimpie on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:07 am

Red and I talked this over and came to the conclusion that it was best not to accept DJ-Kristal.
However he is still allowed to chill in the mumblechat with the rest of us.

~locked







Don't let the world change your smile, use your smile to change the world Wink
avatar
Chimpie
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4785
Reputation : 225
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands (in a tree with monkey friends)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join ^_^

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum