Red was begging for me to come back :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Small's on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 am

so red was begging me to come back.(still have to rearange stuff because of it, but hes still awesome) <33

Application
In game name(s):SmallFire
Link to player profile*: battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2284531228
Most played Faction: I Love Both Faction equally
Hero names + Class + Level:royal level 30 soldier(SmallFire)
Xfire:kcathebold
Location:The Home Of The Fat
Age:4
How did you hear of the KCA:I heard KCA had a nice ass- i mean red wanted me back
Why you want to join KCA: HELLP FOR SUUUPPPOOORRRRT


Red Is Such a fanboi




Derp

Small's
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Redslaya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:32 am

yea welcome back now take the initiative!







A forum post should be like a skirt: long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep it interesting
avatar
Redslaya
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4836
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2010-08-26
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Dazage on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 am

Excellent... *pedosmile*
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 am

Yeah small nice to see you back Very Happy. So now sign up for my knifing tourney ''asap'' >:3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Fire on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am

meh, this happends every time...

getting kinda mainstream...

lame...

welcome back




Eagle: He is Asian, Asian....like Asian

*Fire joins the channel, saying something*
Eagle: Lolwut, you sounded like Met
Fire: Yeahhhhh, I'm Met!!
Eagle: Naahhh, Met is too awesome
Eirik: Ye, true
Alpha: Met is....uhmmm erhm.....ya Met.
*Channel is rofling*



Fire: emma stone is in this movie
Eagle: ..Oh god what has this guy done to you


Fire: oh yeah got Bioshock :p
Fire: Very Happy
Eagle: The amounts of fuck you cannot be taken by steam


Red: Fapping is not counted as a hobby

Eirik: Sooo Fire, tell me your story, dinner bai
Rest of Mumble: WTF
avatar
Fire
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4006
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Wherever i wake up in the morning

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FiresStream

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Dazage on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:48 pm

^No you.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by guinas on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:33 pm

rofl this was the fastest boomerang ever
it was just like britney's marriage, took only hours untill getting divorced
avatar
guinas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Male Posts : 1460
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 28
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Well, there was a big wind this morning O.o

anyway, welcome back Small
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Alpha-319 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

bah ppl think about if you rly want to leave or not...




avatar
Alpha-319
BF3 Admin
BF3 Admin

Male Posts : 404
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 20
Location : Linz / Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Lindiakola on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 am

Hello mate, nice to see that you're back. Very Happy
Have fun.

Edit: 200th POST Smile
avatar
Lindiakola
BFH member

Male Posts : 423
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 21
Location : My house

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/LindiakolaHD

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 am

Who leaves and joins KCA again? Who would do that >.>
Trolololo

Anyhow hi




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 am

Blindboylevy wrote:Who leaves and joins KCA again? Who would do that >.>
Trolololo

Anyhow hi

ye ur right, only nabs would do that
trololo
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by HC. on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:32 am

Cyberke wrote:
Blindboylevy wrote:Who leaves and joins KCA again? Who would do that >.>
Trolololo

Anyhow hi

ye ur right, only nabs would do that
trololo

The only reason to comeback is that you miss the community for the full 100%.
True story :'(
avatar
HC.
BFH Admin
BFH Admin

Male Posts : 1238
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 22
Location : ARUBA BABY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 am

HC wrote:
Cyberke wrote:
Blindboylevy wrote:Who leaves and joins KCA again? Who would do that >.>
Trolololo

Anyhow hi

ye ur right, only nabs would do that
trololo

The only reason to comeback is that you miss the community for the full 100%.
True story :'(

But the reason why people leave is so retarted.
and this'll keep happening if nobody does something about it.

Just check 'Player Anouncements'
-Leave
-Back
-Leave
-Leave
-Back
-Back
...

This is just stupid.

And then the new admins who would change this clan.
Sup didn't even noticed 1 change.

Also, the value of admin and mod has decreased alot.
it's not worth anything anymore -.-


Last edited by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cesar <3 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:38 am

THEY PROMISED CHANGE!




"[22:24] =KCA= Eagle: And screw you. bcuz of your "me too hooooot" I always had to think about it/you...While takin a shower....soo wrong.....fuck you"

[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: wat else
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: mhhhm
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: Oh right wat about some nice stories?
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: aint all negative
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: yes pls
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: *unzip*
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: Ehm
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: LOL
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: ehhh
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: fk
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: u
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: ²

[04:11] Fudge: goodnighty 
[04:11] =KCA= Cesar: cya
[04:11] Fudge: the sex was painful but fun

Cesar <3
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 2190
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 98
Location : Oslo, Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 am

Cyberke wrote:
HC wrote:
Cyberke wrote:
Blindboylevy wrote:Who leaves and joins KCA again? Who would do that >.>
Trolololo

Anyhow hi

ye ur right, only nabs would do that
trololo

The only reason to comeback is that you miss the community for the full 100%.
True story :'(

But the reason why people leave is so retarted.
and this'll keep happening if nobody does something about it.

Just check 'Player Anouncements'
-Leave
-Back
-Leave
-Leave
-Back
-Back
...

This is just stupid.

And then the new admins who would change this clan.
Sup didn't even noticed 1 change.

Also, the value of admin and mod has decreased alot.
it's not worth anything anymore -.-

Maybe cause you just play LoL to much, we did alot allready in BFH + we has BF3 server. Nop nothing changed idd. If you can do better, feel free to amuse us.




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 am

Sup, playing BFH every day.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 am

Cyberke wrote:Sup, playing BFH every day.

Doesn't change the fact ur helping the clan forward




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:39 am

Blindboylevy wrote:
Cyberke wrote:Sup, playing BFH every day.

Doesn't change the fact ur helping the clan forward
That doesn't make sence.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 am

Cyberke wrote:
Blindboylevy wrote:
Cyberke wrote:Sup, playing BFH every day.

Doesn't change the fact ur helping the clan forward
That doesn't make sence.

Well you QQ about the admins not helping the clan getting active.. You just play the game while we try to make it more fun.




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 am


Maybe cause you just play LoL to much, we did alot allready in BFH + we has BF3 server. Nop nothing changed idd. If you can do better, feel free to amuse us

Sup, playing BFH every day.

was just referring to this.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 am

Don't mention the admins then.
kkthx




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by guinas on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 am

Blind, you're telling Cyberke's not helping the clan moving forward, but you're the one slowing it atm, with all that wierd rage coming from nowhere, i really don't like that kind of attitude
avatar
guinas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Male Posts : 1460
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 28
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:06 am

guinas wrote:Blind, you're telling Cyberke's not helping the clan moving forward, but you're the one slowing it atm, with all that wierd rage coming from nowhere, i really don't like that kind of attitude

Ic..

Suggested change, brought some new ranks, recruited 4-5 new members, we are holding BFH events, working on the website (still waiting on cybers support if he atleast still wants to), alpha/woter und Met brought BF3 server, ... Still i'm slowing it down?

I get it. Sorry for being productive.




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by ZwegsThar on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 am

If you want more events etc. - How about trying to arrange them just like Chapie did?
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 am

Blindboylevy wrote:
Ic..

Suggested change, brought some new ranks,recruited 4-5 new members
Couldn't you do that without admin status aswell?

Blindboylevy wrote:
we are holding BFH events
Wich one? O.o

Blindboylevy wrote:working on the website (still waiting on cybers support if he atleast still wants to)
None listens to me, so why would i care?

Blindboylevy wrote:
alpha/woter und Met brought BF3 server
and ur benefit in this is?

Blindboylevy wrote:
Still i'm slowing it down?

Well, i am just saying, i don't see any progress between the latest admin update and now.
And i also don't like the Game splitting thing, everything went down from that time.



I get it. Sorry for being productive.

Zwegaphant wrote:If you want more events etc. - How about trying to arrange them just like Chapie did?
When did i ever said i wanted more events?
ofc, it is welcome, and isn't that part of the job that an admin must do?
So thnks for helping me proving my points zwegat Wink
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by ZwegsThar on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:21 am

An Admin isnt forced to arrange all events out of nowhere....

The other members should say what they want and then the admin can arrange the stuff.
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:22 am

True that, but the games need admins who are online on it almost everyday. Alpha and woter are the best for BF3. HC and I for BFH, since we recruited members, came with ideas, still trying to help forward, stoppin the nubbashing, being active when people to make it ranked/unranked (ask smallfire),....

Hmm what events do we have hmmm, good question actually.
The assassin stuff/chapies/random epic mando knifin stuff in the forums.

None listens to you, well I allready suggested it to Met und Red to make you admin for while so you can change the looks. But yea, you don't give 2 sh*ts.

Nothing, true that. But still, THEY are doing stuff for ALL of the members.

But still no progress? Game splitting? Don't lie, plz. We just want to talk about each game at the same section, do I forbid anyone to play LoL and BFH together? I don't think so.


Any progressive suggestions are always welcome, instead of saying we don't make progress. Give some feedback.

Thx




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:24 am

Zwegaphant wrote:An Admin isnt forced to arrange all events out of nowhere....

The other members should say what they want and then the admin can arrange the stuff.

True, but who should take initiative you think?
atm the members are making more events then the admins.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 am

Cyberke wrote:
Zwegaphant wrote:An Admin isnt forced to arrange all events out of nowhere....

The other members should say what they want and then the admin can arrange the stuff.

True, but who should take initiative you think?
atm the members are making more events then the admins.

Well, isn't that a good thing? We can arrange the stuff in the server then, kick the trolls, reset the stuff, make sure everything is arranged.

+Members can come up with awesome stuff to, it hasn't have to be suggested all by us or does it? What do we know what they want? Members are free to suggest, we are free to hold it then.




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 am

Blindboylevy wrote:True that, but the games need admins who are online on it almost everyday. Alpha and woter are the best for BF3. HC and I for BFH, since we recruited members, came with ideas, still trying to help forward, stoppin the nubbashing, being active when people to make it ranked/unranked (ask smallfire),....
mayby good for you, but even i could do that. But i'm not crying for admin powers just for that.
i'll just accept it when they would (ever) request it to me.

btw, i actually still love how u do this.
'Fck this, this clan sucks, you all play LoL, i'm out of here.'
Then you are trolling the forum for days with your annoying spiderman memes.

When you get rejected @ the other clan, u come crawling back.
and you insta want admin powers.
Sad, just sad.

I wouldn't matter if things really changed, but they didn't really change that much.

Blindboylevy wrote:
Hmm what events do we have hmmm, good question actually.
The assassin stuff/chapies/random epic mando knifin stuff in the forums.
Jup, chapie etc did a good job there.

Blindboylevy wrote:
None listens to you, well I allready suggested it to Met und Red to make you admin for while so you can change the looks. But yea, you don't give 2 sh*ts.
Yes, i got admin for 5 min, just to change those icons.
for the rest, never got answered on things

Blindboylevy wrote:
Nothing, true that. But still, THEY are doing stuff for ALL of the members.

But still no progress? Game splitting? Don't lie, plz. We just want to talk about each game at the same section, do I forbid anyone to play LoL and BFH together? I don't think so.
Well, i heard people closing their xfire just because you would QQ to them that they played LoL.
I gotte say, even i did it because you were hating so much -.-

And this splitting brings no benefits tbh.

Blindboylevy wrote:
Any progressive suggestions are always welcome, instead of saying we don't make progress. Give some feedback.
Thx
Your Welcome

edit:
BlindBoylevy wrote:

Well, isn't that a good thing? We can arrange the stuff in the server then, kick the trolls, reset the stuff, make sure everything is arranged.

+Members can come up with awesome stuff to, it hasn't have to be suggested all by us or does it? What do we know what they want? Members are free to suggest, we are free to hold it then.

As i said, i could also do things like these.
but this doesn't makes me asking for admin, no...
i will do those things when they want me to be admin, not when I want to be admin.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by ZwegsThar on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:46 am

The game splitting began when you were starting to play LoL.

Thats a fact.

No im not hating against LoL or anything else I actually dont care if you play it.
But when I see that people here are talking about that others should do more stuff while they do nothing for the Clan thats just pathetic. (No im not talking about you Cyberke since you are actually trying to help with the HP but if noone is giving you the powers its not your fault).

Blind helped to change alot of stuff :

- We got a new Website
- We got active BFH-Server Admins
- We got new Ranks
etc.

We are also trying to get into CWs again.


So I just got one last question:

What do you want to change. List it please. List exactly what you want.

A ragewar wont change anything and this discussion wont either.
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Dazage on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:48 am

Blindboylevy wrote:
Cyberke wrote:
Zwegaphant wrote:An Admin isnt forced to arrange all events out of nowhere....

The other members should say what they want and then the admin can arrange the stuff.

True, but who should take initiative you think?
atm the members are making more events then the admins.

Well, isn't that a good thing? We can arrange the stuff in the server then, kick the trolls, reset the stuff, make sure everything is arranged.

+Members can come up with awesome stuff to, it hasn't have to be suggested all by us or does it? What do we know what they want? Members are free to suggest, we are free to hold it then.

Kick le trolls? (a word), please! You'd be kicked about 100000 times by now if that's the way we'd do things.
avatar
Dazage
BFH member

Male Posts : 885
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Yo mommas bed

View user profile http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by ZwegsThar on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 am

When did he trolled in a KCA event`?
avatar
ZwegsThar
BFH Mod
BFH Mod

Male Posts : 1108
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:53 am

Zwegaphant wrote:The game splitting began when you were starting to play LoL.

Thats a fact.

No im not hating against LoL or anything else I actually dont care if you play it.
Again i'll tell you.
This wireless internet sucks.
1st i dropped BF3, then BFH.
and u might not know, but i even dropped LoL at the very end, but then i started using the internet wire downstairs.

Blind helped to change alot of stuff :

- We got a new Website
- We got active BFH-Server Admins
- We got new Ranks
etc.

We are also trying to get into CWs again.
[/quote]
again, where do you need admin rights for this?

Zwegaphant wrote:
So I just got one last question:

What do you want to change. List it please. List exactly what you want.

A ragewar wont change anything and this discussion wont either.

Never said i wanted something in general.
I am talking about, wait lemme just quote it -.-

Cyberke wrote:
mayby good for you, but even i could do that. But i'm not crying for admin powers just for that.
i'll just accept it when they would (ever) request it to me.

btw, i actually still love how u do this.
'Fck this, this clan sucks, you all play LoL, i'm out of here.'
Then you are trolling the forum for days with your annoying spiderman memes.

When you get rejected @ the other clan, u come crawling back.
and you insta want admin powers.
Sad, just sad.

I wouldn't matter if things really changed, but they didn't really change that much.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 am

About the QQ, true story. I have to admit that. But have you heard me QQ'ing about LoL when I returned? Nop, I live with it. Problem?

Like I said before, admins don't have to suggest everything or do we? What do I know what kind of events you want to see more. And what about HC, he came with the idea for the assassin stuff. Peter and I are helping with the sigs. Advertising will be done when we are ready to go. I was thinking about some videos we can make, still discussing with Peter about that atm. So we can have fun recording silly stuff, cause this brings us closer.

Well, like I also said before. If you still want to help the clan forward, i'll talk with Red to make you admin so you can help changing the looks of the website. Only if you want to. (Would be nice that you ALSO did something help the clan).

Yea, I know. I QQ'ed about LoL against Eagle. Did that for some days cause he lied. I dun liek liars/backstabbers like some others inhere. But I got over it, I leave you LoL players alone. The funny part is, you QQ about us talking about BFH/BF3 at the LoL mumble room, while you also brought this LoL talk to ALL of the rooms. So let's stop the LoL/BFH/BF3-spamwar. We are multiclanning now(for a while actually).


Nice suggestions, will work on it. Good work. Keep bringing the positive feedback and event ideas.

We thought you are most active at LoL and still are so we thought it would be better for the clan if ur more of an admin/mod at LoL. We placed the right people in the right section. Don't like, say it in the face next time.

Und no, we ain't splitting, since nothing much changed in your opinion.
Thx.



Edit:
Cyber: We got active BFH-Server Admins

I'm active, so is HC. So thats why we are game admins?




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 am

You mostly got admin status because you were asking for it -.-

and i wasn't active on LoL all the time cuz i love the game.
it was because i CAN'T play any other game on this crappy internet.
i tried BFH once a week, without succes.

Like i also already said, admins don't have to to suggest everything.
but they also have to take iniative about some stuff.

Also AGAIN, i don't want to cry after admin rights just to get them.
i will help the clan as the rank i am atm, if i need a higher rank to help them,
then they will ask me that.

Also good that you bring up the LoL in other rooms on mumble thing.
So we can't talk about LoL in other rooms.
but you should hear yourself sometimes in the LoL channel.
Not saying that you can't, because idc what game you play, and in what channel, but if ur hating on something, then please follow your own rules?
(i think i got enough people who understand what i mean)

meh think i'll leave it here for this post.
Still got some programming to do.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 am

On the last fact we are both the same with many others. So no problem. Most of the time i'm at BF3 channel or BFH but if you guys are there well then it's LoL chatter. No problem, I know me and others do the same for our games.

Well I suggested the admins. Redslaya and the others agreed on it? If you don't mind of me being an admin, why do you always come up with it? I know, you don't want it. Don't tell me that again.

We are holding the assassin event atm, we are all helping on it. Even dino n stuff helped cutting. And like I said, i'm thinking of some video ideas. We also did some trainings and funwars so we actually hold some "events" by ourself. We also all play together from time to time at BFH. You should join us when you can.

GL with the programming.





Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:18 am

Blindboylevy wrote:On the last fact we are both the same with many others. So no problem. Most of the time i'm at BF3 channel or BFH but if you guys are there well then it's LoL chatter. No problem, I know me and others do the same for our games.
That is the problem, you were making a real commotion about us talking bout LoL in other channels.
But there was never a problem bout other games talking in other channels (again idc .., it's bout the tought.)

Blindboylevy wrote:
Well I suggested the admins. Redslaya and the others agreed on it? If you don't mind of me being an admin, why do you always come up with it? I know, you don't want it. Don't tell me that again.
Who ever said i don't want to be admin?
I wouldn't want anything else, using AA, helping people when they need me, ...

Blindboylevy wrote:
We are holding the assassin event atm, we are all helping on it. Even dino n stuff helped cutting. And like I said, i'm thinking of some video ideas. We also did some trainings and funwars so we actually hold some "events" by ourself. We also all play together from time to time at BFH. You should join us when you can.

It was a good idea of HC making a new version of that event,
and fun the the WHOLE community helped with that.

Blindboylevy wrote:
GL with the programming.

Thnks.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by blindboylevy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 am

We are the same on some points about mumble and talking bout the games.

Now you say you want admin, well. Only thing I can say is, GL. Be active more at BFH?




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Cyberke on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 am

Blindboylevy wrote:We are the same on some points about mumble and talking bout the games.

Now you say you want admin, well. Only thing I can say is, GL. Be active more at BFH?
Funny how u don't even read my posts.

U made 'rules' for mumble (keep ur game in ur channel)
but u didn't followed ur own rules.

As for more active on BFH, also said this in one of my first posts, i'm playing BFH every day,
every day i'm playing a game that is.
avatar
Cyberke
LoL Mod
LoL Mod

Male Posts : 2162
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Behind my PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by HC. on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 am

As SmallFire's account has been activated, this thread will be locked down.
This discussion is going pretty hard and I'm going to break it.

Will be appreciated you co-operate.

~Locked.

Edit by Blind:
I know them rules "I" made. It's funny I can't keep "my own" rules. But same for you like I allready said.
Let's stop the chatter and work together instead of against eachother..
avatar
HC.
BFH Admin
BFH Admin

Male Posts : 1238
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 22
Location : ARUBA BABY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red was begging for me to come back :P

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum