OneShot App :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OneShot App :D

Post by OneShotD on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:59 am

In game name(s): [TC]OneShotDrop, [TC]Gunner, [TC]National, [TC]Soldier (names subject to change if needed.)
Link to player profile*: (apparently cant post links)
Most played Faction: National
Hero names + Class + Level: OneShot Mando lvl 21, [TC]Gunner Gunner lvl 17, [TC]Soldier Soldier lvl 11, [TC]National Soldier lvl 4.
Xfire: Vardren23 (if i can find out the password) most likely will make new one.
How did you hear of the KCA: BFH Forums
Why you want to join KCA: I feel its a great way to get into the real fun of this game and i noticed the events that go on here and i find it really interesting to be able to join in them i DID make an App for Junior KCA when i was a padawan but i never lived up to it cause i found TC (dont worry i quit TC) but for actual proof u can contact Cotozic to approve my leaving Very Happy

OneShotD

Back to top Go down

Re: OneShot App :D

Post by Redslaya on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 am

/accepted!
/Activated!

feel free to make a thread in the newcomers section just telling us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better.

as for the clan tag if you WANT to remove the TC in them and if you WANT to add=KCA= you can, but we will not force you to spend your money to do that

/locked

A forum post should be like a skirt: long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep it interesting
Redslaya
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4836

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top