Reapplication or something : Dragovich

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Dragovic on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 am

Hi you guys i seek to re-join the clan if that is a possibilty,
i miss some of you guys (Brandonboiiii especialy)

Thenck you guys for your understanding. (or girl if xael, tish redslaya or "that other girl" is reading this)
P.S. i still dont like BeachBoyLarry.

Dragovic
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Fudge on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 am

You left? Sad you forgot athena :3
ACCEPT ALREADY





Fudge

Male Posts : 785
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 23
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Fire on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 am

Dragovic wrote:
Thenck you guys for your understanding. (or girl if xael, tish redslaya or "that other girl" is reading this)
P.S. i still dont like BeachBoyLarry.

HMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................


edit: failed^




Eagle: He is Asian, Asian....like Asian

*Fire joins the channel, saying something*
Eagle: Lolwut, you sounded like Met
Fire: Yeahhhhh, I'm Met!!
Eagle: Naahhh, Met is too awesome
Eirik: Ye, true
Alpha: Met is....uhmmm erhm.....ya Met.
*Channel is rofling*



Fire: emma stone is in this movie
Eagle: ..Oh god what has this guy done to you


Fire: oh yeah got Bioshock :p
Fire: Very Happy
Eagle: The amounts of fuck you cannot be taken by steam


Red: Fapping is not counted as a hobby

Eirik: Sooo Fire, tell me your story, dinner bai
Rest of Mumble: WTF
avatar
Fire
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4006
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Wherever i wake up in the morning

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FiresStream

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Redslaya on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Dragovic wrote:Hi you guys i seek to re-join the clan if that is a possibilty,
i miss some of you guys (Brandonboiiii especialy)

Thenck you guys for your understanding. (or girl if xael, tish redslaya or "that other girl" is reading this)
P.S. i still dont like BeachBoyLarry.

just for that^^ gtfo







A forum post should be like a skirt: long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep it interesting
avatar
Redslaya
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4836
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2010-08-26
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Stealtho on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm

<=Redslaya=> wrote:
Dragovic wrote:Hi you guys i seek to re-join the clan if that is a possibilty,
i miss some of you guys (Brandonboiiii especialy)

Thenck you guys for your understanding. (or girl if xael, tish redslaya or "that other girl" is reading this)
P.S. i still dont like BeachBoyLarry.

just for that^^ gtfo
D:<
*Hits Red*
He's ma IRL bro, problems?

More constructive comment mabye?
Is he in, or not?
He does meet all requirements for the clan :>
So yah, gimme a reason for not letiting him in

Stealtho

Male Posts : 1476
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 22
Location : Pedo basement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by iNinjah on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Stealtho wrote:
<=Redslaya=> wrote:
Dragovic wrote:Hi you guys i seek to re-join the clan if that is a possibilty,
i miss some of you guys (Brandonboiiii especialy)

Thenck you guys for your understanding. (or girl if xael, tish redslaya or "that other girl" is reading this)
P.S. i still dont like BeachBoyLarry.

just for that^^ gtfo
D:<
*Hits Red*
He's ma IRL bro, problems?

More constructive comment mabye?
Is he in, or not?
He does meet all requirements for the clan :>
So yah, gimme a reason for not letiting him in

well he is a troll
avatar
iNinjah
|GFX|
|GFX|

Male Posts : 990
Reputation : 346
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/insidePCer

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Fire on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm

He made and awesome song called: "I'm so Leeet"

not many people can do that...

+ He is a nice guy and is active, active members ftw




Eagle: He is Asian, Asian....like Asian

*Fire joins the channel, saying something*
Eagle: Lolwut, you sounded like Met
Fire: Yeahhhhh, I'm Met!!
Eagle: Naahhh, Met is too awesome
Eirik: Ye, true
Alpha: Met is....uhmmm erhm.....ya Met.
*Channel is rofling*



Fire: emma stone is in this movie
Eagle: ..Oh god what has this guy done to you


Fire: oh yeah got Bioshock :p
Fire: Very Happy
Eagle: The amounts of fuck you cannot be taken by steam


Red: Fapping is not counted as a hobby

Eirik: Sooo Fire, tell me your story, dinner bai
Rest of Mumble: WTF
avatar
Fire
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4006
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Wherever i wake up in the morning

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FiresStream

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Dragovic on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 pm

IM NOT A TROLL >Sad

trust me there are some (like everyone) people in the clan that is like 500-pound, and sittin in their mothers basement trolling all day (not reffering to stealthoguy even though all those facts are true)

Dragovic
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Fire on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

iNinjah wrote:
Stealtho wrote:
<=Redslaya=> wrote:
Dragovic wrote:Hi you guys i seek to re-join the clan if that is a possibilty,
i miss some of you guys (Brandonboiiii especialy)

Thenck you guys for your understanding. (or girl if xael, tish redslaya or "that other girl" is reading this)
P.S. i still dont like BeachBoyLarry.

just for that^^ gtfo
D:<
*Hits Red*
He's ma IRL bro, problems?

More constructive comment mabye?
Is he in, or not?
He does meet all requirements for the clan :>
So yah, gimme a reason for not letiting him in

well he is a troll

don't be a hater like these guys: Haters




Eagle: He is Asian, Asian....like Asian

*Fire joins the channel, saying something*
Eagle: Lolwut, you sounded like Met
Fire: Yeahhhhh, I'm Met!!
Eagle: Naahhh, Met is too awesome
Eirik: Ye, true
Alpha: Met is....uhmmm erhm.....ya Met.
*Channel is rofling*



Fire: emma stone is in this movie
Eagle: ..Oh god what has this guy done to you


Fire: oh yeah got Bioshock :p
Fire: Very Happy
Eagle: The amounts of fuck you cannot be taken by steam


Red: Fapping is not counted as a hobby

Eirik: Sooo Fire, tell me your story, dinner bai
Rest of Mumble: WTF
avatar
Fire
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4006
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Wherever i wake up in the morning

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FiresStream

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Dragovic on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Why so rude to me Redslaya :'(
i never did anything to you. or did i ?

Dragovic
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Fire on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 pm

^agree

+ if he is not coming to KCA, we won't be having any more of his ossum possum story




Eagle: He is Asian, Asian....like Asian

*Fire joins the channel, saying something*
Eagle: Lolwut, you sounded like Met
Fire: Yeahhhhh, I'm Met!!
Eagle: Naahhh, Met is too awesome
Eirik: Ye, true
Alpha: Met is....uhmmm erhm.....ya Met.
*Channel is rofling*



Fire: emma stone is in this movie
Eagle: ..Oh god what has this guy done to you


Fire: oh yeah got Bioshock :p
Fire: Very Happy
Eagle: The amounts of fuck you cannot be taken by steam


Red: Fapping is not counted as a hobby

Eirik: Sooo Fire, tell me your story, dinner bai
Rest of Mumble: WTF
avatar
Fire
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4006
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Wherever i wake up in the morning

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FiresStream

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm

We love the story Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Redslaya on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 am

Dragovic wrote:Why so rude to me Redslaya :'(
i never did anything to you. or did i ?

you called me a girl in your first opst. and when did you leave?







A forum post should be like a skirt: long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep it interesting
avatar
Redslaya
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4836
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2010-08-26
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by minimerzr on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 am

<=Redslaya=> wrote:
Dragovic wrote:Why so rude to me Redslaya :'(
i never did anything to you. or did i ?

you called me a girl in your first opst. and when did you leave?
/ACCEPT HIS ASS ALREADY RED! He's my Bro =( D:< I shall forever call your ass a girl if you don't D':
He's my bud <3 I miss him D':

minimerzr

Male Posts : 168
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Van Buren, Arkansas.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Dragovic on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 am

who are you ? Razz

Dragovic
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Dragovic on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:03 am

i left when i reallised that BBL is a douch. pig

Dragovic
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 am

Dragovic wrote:i left when i reallised that BBL is a douch. pig

he isnt elephant

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by blindboylevy on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 am

Dragovic wrote:i left when i reallised that BBL is a douch. pig

Problems officer? Ur the douche here, u left




Get Lucky
avatar
blindboylevy
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 5406
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by minimerzr on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:59 am

blindboylevy wrote:
Dragovic wrote:i left when i reallised that BBL is a douch. pig

Problems officer? Ur the douche here, u left
He left because of you Blindboy, do not speak to Dragovich like that. Keep it cool, gosh. He's a cool guy, good lord, Blindboy.

minimerzr

Male Posts : 168
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Van Buren, Arkansas.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Chimpie on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 am

Well, but coming back with the txt that one of the members is a douch isnt really a nice way to say welcome back dont u think....







Don't let the world change your smile, use your smile to change the world Wink
avatar
Chimpie
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4786
Reputation : 225
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands (in a tree with monkey friends)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 am

Chimpie wrote:Well, but coming back with the txt that one of the members is a douch isnt really a nice way to say welcome back dont u think....

Most people knows that he's a troll.
It'd be the same if I left and joined again saying Eagle and Met is both nabs, and that I hate Frede and Brandon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Dragovic on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 am

i didnt leave,
i got removed for saying that i was gonna leave kca, i belive its a huge different.

Dragovic
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by minimerzr on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 am

philly wrote:
Chimpie wrote:Well, but coming back with the txt that one of the members is a douch isnt really a nice way to say welcome back dont u think....

Most people knows that he's a troll.
It'd be the same if I left and joined again saying Eagle and Met is both nabs, and that I hate Frede and Brandon.
SAY WUT!? D:< I THOUGHT YOU REALLY DID HATE ME D:

minimerzr

Male Posts : 168
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Van Buren, Arkansas.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Cesar <3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 am

philly wrote:
Most people knows that he's a troll.
It'd be the same if I left and joined again saying Eagle and Met is both nabs, and that I hate Frede and Brandon.

OMG BAN HIM NAU
j/k
not really




"[22:24] =KCA= Eagle: And screw you. bcuz of your "me too hooooot" I always had to think about it/you...While takin a shower....soo wrong.....fuck you"

[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: wat else
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: mhhhm
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: Oh right wat about some nice stories?
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: aint all negative
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: yes pls
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: *unzip*
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: Ehm
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: LOL
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: ehhh
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: fk
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: u
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: ²

[04:11] Fudge: goodnighty 
[04:11] =KCA= Cesar: cya
[04:11] Fudge: the sex was painful but fun

Cesar <3
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 2190
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 98
Location : Oslo, Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 am

Cesar <3 wrote:
philly wrote:
Most people knows that he's a troll.
It'd be the same if I left and joined again saying Eagle and Met is both nabs, and that I hate Frede and Brandon.

OMG BAN HIM NAU
j/k
not really

Ehm.. now i got sad rareapple, i hope you know that we play lol togheter :'( didnt like you anyways so....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Cesar <3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 am

BeachBoyLarry wrote:
Ehm.. now i got sad rareapple, i hope you know that we play lol togheter :'( didnt like you anyways so....

Eh, meant to Philly cause he said that Eagle & Met are nabs & that he hates Frede & Brandon >.>

But nau I'm said since I saw your white text D:




"[22:24] =KCA= Eagle: And screw you. bcuz of your "me too hooooot" I always had to think about it/you...While takin a shower....soo wrong.....fuck you"

[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: wat else
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: mhhhm
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: Oh right wat about some nice stories?
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: aint all negative
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: yes pls
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: *unzip*
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: Ehm
[21:41] =KCA= Cesar: LOL
[21:41] =KCA= Ezreal: ehhh
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: fk
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: u
[21:42] =KCA= Ezreal: ²

[04:11] Fudge: goodnighty 
[04:11] =KCA= Cesar: cya
[04:11] Fudge: the sex was painful but fun

Cesar <3
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 2190
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 98
Location : Oslo, Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by iNinjah on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:59 am

minimerzr wrote:
blindboylevy wrote:
Dragovic wrote:i left when i reallised that BBL is a douch. pig

Problems officer? Ur the douche here, u left
He left because of you Blindboy, do not speak to Dragovich like that. Keep it cool, gosh. He's a cool guy, good lord, Blindboy.

There was a good reason for that, trolling 24/7, swearing at any argument made...
Where is the anti-troll spray when need Neutral
avatar
iNinjah
|GFX|
|GFX|

Male Posts : 990
Reputation : 346
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/insidePCer

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by raggedTHORN on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:11 am

iNinjah wrote:
minimerzr wrote:
blindboylevy wrote:
Dragovic wrote:i left when i reallised that BBL is a douch. pig

Problems officer? Ur the douche here, u left
He left because of you Blindboy, do not speak to Dragovich like that. Keep it cool, gosh. He's a cool guy, good lord, Blindboy.

There was a good reason for that, trolling 24/7, swearing at any argument made...
Where is the anti-troll spray when need Neutral
avatar
raggedTHORN
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 3320
Reputation : 138
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 22
Location : Wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Redslaya on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:20 am

raggedTHORN wrote:
iNinjah wrote:
minimerzr wrote:
blindboylevy wrote:
Dragovic wrote:i left when i reallised that BBL is a douch. pig

Problems officer? Ur the douche here, u left
He left because of you Blindboy, do not speak to Dragovich like that. Keep it cool, gosh. He's a cool guy, good lord, Blindboy.

There was a good reason for that, trolling 24/7, swearing at any argument made...
Where is the anti-troll spray when need Neutral

were gonna need a WHOLE LOT of that stuff ^^







A forum post should be like a skirt: long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep it interesting
avatar
Redslaya
|Admin|
|Admin|

Male Posts : 4836
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2010-08-26
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reapplication or something : Dragovich

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum